As you know, there is a growing concern of Coronavirus (COVID-19) impacting our community. Our commitment is to provide patients the safest care throughout this evolving situation. We are taking every precaution necessary to limit patients any exposure to any virus within our office. We ask that you help us by participating in these precautions.
1. Upon your arrival to our office, we kindly ask that you use the hand sanitizer we have provided.
2. Please disinfect your hands prior to using any pens to fill out any documents we may need.
3. Please inform the office if you are currently experiencing a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing. Please call to reschedule your appointment.
4. The staff will still offer friendly greetings to patients without shaking hands.
5. Inform the office of any recent travel outside of the US to areas considered level three precaution by the CDC. This includes the following countries: Italy, South Korea, Iran and China as of March 5, 2020. Please inform us if you have traveled within the US.
What we are doing at Cattafesta Family Dentistry:
*Wiping down our waiting rooms, chairs, counters and door handles hourly.
* Allowing our patients to wait in their cars or outside our office and notifying them when we are ready for their appointment.
*Providing additional hand sanitizer to patients.
Cattafesta Family Dentistry values not only oral health, but the overall health of our patients, staff, and Families. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and evaluate additional measures a necessary.